We've mentioned Dell's rumored phone could hit China in very near future, and if legit, this info backs up the impression of the device being all-but ready. Specs could include a 3.5-inch display (640x360), GPS, MicroSD slot, and 3Mp camera.
These new pics look pretty real, and match what we've seen before. Seems like the Ophone mini3i (as China Mobile may call it), is looking increasing like a done deal.
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
* Size: 68.6cc
* 103g grams weight
* Dimensions: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
* Display: 3.5″ nHD 640×360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K colors
* OTA capable
* Microsoft Exchange support
* Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM support
* 3 megapixel auto-focus, flash, 8x digital zoom camera with 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
* USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
* On-screen QWERTY keyboard, hardwriting recognition, multi touch UI
* MicroSD slot