Leaked screen grabs appear to reveal several hot prototype Sony HDTVs for 2010/2011. If they're legit, updates to Sony's top-end XBR series could include the XBR11 (white LED-backlit), XBR12 (local dimming LED), plus a brand-new OLED TV. UPDATE: Total BS.
The updated XBR series would scale up to 60-inches, and feature 240Hz Motionflow, W-LED-backlighting, a new Bravia Engine 3 Pro with HD video processor, and UV2A panel technology. HDTVLounge also believes the shot above may well be a glimpse of the 32-inch XBR11's new floating glass design.
As for the OLED TV, it's just one of several models that are on the proposed list:
• KDL-S6100 | Entry CCFL
• KDL-V6100 | Mind Range CCFL
• KDL-W6100 | Mid Range CCFL
• KDL-Z6100 | High Range CCFL
• KDL-X500 | Mid Range Edge-Lit LED LCD
• KDL-650 | High Range Edge-Lit LED LCD
• KDL-XBR11 | High Range W-LED Backlit LCD
• KDL-XBR12 | High Range Advanced LED RGB Backlit LCD
• KDL-ZX Series OLED
Fingers crossed we see some of these at CES in January. [HDTV Lounge]