You don't have to pretend here. It's a safe space. Everybody watches porn on the Internet. It's the real reason why the Internet exists. But do you know the days when people watch the least amount of porn? Pornhub.com (you might be familiar with their work) released statistics from 2012 that show when it got the least amount of traffic and found out the 11 days when we watch the least amount of porn.
You'd be proud to know that all these days have holidays and/or reasons behind them. Not many are jerking while eating turkey or streaming while counting down the new year. When there's a holiday or something to celebrate, people tend to not be on the computer. And thus, not watching porn (they go hand in hand, apparently).
So here are the 11 days of the year when we watch the least amount of porn:
1. Christmas Day (December 25th)
2. Thanksgiving (November 22nd)
3. Easter (April 8th)
4. Christmas Eve (December 24th)
5. Independence Day (July 4th)
6. New Year's Day (January 1st)
7. Hurricane Sandy (October 20th)
8. Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend (May 27th)
9. Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend (May 26th)
10. Father's Day (June 17th)
11. Valentine's Day (February 14th)
I'm surprised that Hurricane Sandy affected the nation's porn watching ability so much. I guess the East coast is home to a lot of personal pleasure-ers. Also pretty surprised that Mother's Day didn't make the cut, if you don't do it for Jesus, don't do it for your Mom too. [Daily Mail, 11 Points]