For years, Bruce Wayne has lived a double live as billionaire playboy and dark avenger. In fact, wait a minute. By this point the secret's definitely out. And it's so sad watching him try to keep up the charade. Well, sad and hilarious.
And honestly, after a certain point wouldn't you want people to know? I mean, you're Batman. Own it! Full video below:
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including an Photo Booth SNL audition, a geisha, and a few dead poets, can be found over at Splitsider.
- There might be a Bored to Death TV movie.
- MTV to turn Nikki Glaser and Sara Schaefer's popular podcast into a weekly TV show.
- NBC is staggering its sitcom premieres, which leaves Community with an October start date.
- We uncovered the lost sketches of the Kids in the Hall.
- We remembered Bill Murray's historic time at SNL.
- We went into the archives to watch the time David Letterman was too tired to do a show.
- We found the lost roles of Adam Sandler.
- We reevaluated the cult classic Slap Shot.
- We followed @KellyOxford on Twitter.
- We watched and heckled a little the comedy documentary Heckler.
- We humorously made minor corrections to our wedding invitations.
- We saw the unexpected comedy in Joe Pesci's lounge album.
- We broke down why Comedy Bang! Bang's "First Look: Ultimate Teaser Trailer" was so ultimate.
- We watched all the original videos for Jimmy Fallon's new album, Blow Your Pants Off.
- We finished reading the first Splitsider Comedy Book Club book, And Here's the Kicker.
- We walked you through the biggest comedy clubs of New York, LA, Chicago, and San Francisco.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.