You know how sometimes when you squint at a piece of toast really hard, at just the right angle, a fully realized flesh and blood Jesus is suddenly sitting on your coffee table? No? Uh... yeah, totally, me neither.
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including a weapon of choice, a terrible first AD, and the return of Very Mary Kate, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Stand-up Patrice O'Neal passed away this week after suffering a stroke last month. We remembered his brilliant comedy and pre-ordered his new album.
- We interviewed standup comic and pro podcaster Greg Fitzsimmons.
- We wheeled out the Sycamore Hollow Welcome Wagon.
- Mike Drucker is reviewing one holiday special a day, starting with The Dick Van Dyke Show's Christmas episode, A Charlie Brown Christmas Special, South Park's A Very Crappy Christmas, A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas, and Mork and Mindy's "Mork's First Christmas."
- We remembered Victoria Jackson's SNL contributions.
- We wondered if the dragtastic new ABC show Work It is sexist.
- We took a trip to Peru to clown around.
- We want you to watch The Maurizio Show.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.