Samsung always seems to bring the goods whenever they roll out the goods, be it a new TV, cellphone or cellphone with TV. And by "goods", we mean hot product models. Here are the top 10, in an order that we felt like putting them in.
10. These models above are notable just for their Korean to non-Korean ratio. It's not often that Samsung finds off-peninsula models to demo their goods—and for good reason. Look at the way the middle one's angling that cellphone! The glare just blinded my whole family.
Click through to see the rest.
9. This model clearly has the four cellphone fan-display down pat. The camera captures her friendly smile while showing off Samsung's new sliders, but what it doesn't capture is that she has 13 fingers to hold up those phones with.
7. We couldn't decide what to focus our attention on when we first saw this one—the huge Samsung screen or the model's gorgeous gams. After 20 minutes of our eyes darting back and forth, we decided to take a nap. That was a good day.
6. Like a reader noticed when we first posted about Samsung's digital photo frames, either those photos were taken the same day, or that lady should probably change clothes once in a while. Nice frames though.
5. Pow! Pow! If you liked the legs on #7, you'll love the double action for Samsung's Anycall slider phones. Sophisticated, yet kind of slutty at the same time. We heard that young woman in the red is actually the daughter of LG's CEO. He was furious.
2. Does the model on the right have a lazy eye, or is her thousand-yard-stare a result of Samsung's lackluster whatever-that-is that she's holding. Enthusiasm, kid. That's the ticket! Try and be more like #3.
1. And our number one Samsung product model shot is of...some PCs or something. The one on the right is a looker, while the one on the left brazenly insults my manhood. Thanks lady, but the wife , my secretary, the kids, some lady at a bus stop, my mechanic, and grandma can handle that find on their own.