Either this site is overcharging by a crapload or the previous pricing was totally off, but the Meizu MiniOne is up to $988 for the 16GB model, compared to $450, which was listed before. What could cause such a rise in price? Hard to say.
We do know that the phone should be available around December 7, but such a lofty price compared to the iPhone may just put a damper on any plans for the Meizu being any sort of real competition. Full specs after the jump. [NegriElectronics]
Update: It seeems the Negri Electronics pricing was just a guess before real pricing was announced. So far there hasn't been any change (says Meizu) that the pricing will be any different from the $450-ish for the 16GB model that they announced before. Availability is still targeted around late 2007 or early 2008. Thanks SSJMichael!
- ARM11 533MHZ (perhaps Samsung S3C6400) processor
- 128MB DDR SDRAM cache (two 16 512Mb chip components 1024Mb 3 2)
- WIN CE6.0 based on the Windows CE kernel FOR MEIZU M8
- Video decoder CODEC (Possible Samsung S3C6400 built-CODEC)
- 3.32-inch TFT VGA （720 x 480 16 million colors Touchscreen
- 3-megapixel camera and a .3-megapixel VGA for conferencing (Autofocus, no flash)
- 1600mAHBattery : 1600mAH
- Bluetooth (with GPS access) , Line Out with DMB support, Wi-Fi connectivity with wireless card
- Plays 30fps 720 x 480 AVI, MPEG4, WMV videos and other mainstream video formats, even Real Player through decoder, also video recording, and digital TV and GPS through DMB with downloadable maps.
Display: 3.32-Inch 16-Bit (720x480 px) TFT Screen
PC Interface: USB2.0 Ultra Fast Data Transfer
Flash Memory: Built-in basic Memory (4GB/8GB)
GSM + SCDMA Networks
Video Playback: MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 at 30FPS
3.0 MPx + 0.3 MPx Dual Cameras (Optional)
Video Conferencing (Optional)
Operating System: Windows CE 6.0