Starting today (well, Monday, but I couldn't wait to tell you about it), this site is being published in six languages and seven foreign lands. Next step: Organizing an international coalition to stop Apple and Motorola from going to war.
I've been Google translating the pages all morning just to see how the Gizmo-poetry sounds in another tongue.
- The remote controls of this type are blessed bread.
- Yes, he is friends well, they pass and they watch the new ones, improved notebooks of Thinkpad Z series Titanium Edition.
- Cuidadito hamburgers, that Nokia is selling movable more express than a hamburger roasts.
- If as me you suffer from a visual deficiency such as it would be impossible for you to distinguish your compagne(-on) from a burglar benefitting from one night without star for you d trousser, you will recognize that to read the hour in middle of the night raises of the challenge.
- Mistresses to write until the dawn as they made the poets cursed?
- Sheer genius.
- So, ladies and gentlemen from around the world and all our ships at sea, welcome to the brave new world of Gizmodo International Editions.