Another Heroes castmember drops hints that may make you dread season three, while Smallville will shock you the old-fashioned way: By having dead people stay dead. There's more Lost spoilage and three new preview clips, plus a wild new theory about a pivotal character in Doctor Who season four. And some new images from Batman: The Dark Knight and Iron Man. It's all part of our ongoing spoiler campaign.
- Here are four new preview pics from Batman: The Dark Knight, which may help dispel that everyone's-ignoring-the-Joker feeling. [MovieWeb]
- Adrian Pasdar, who plays Nathan on Heroes, hinted that Nathan was wearing a bullet-proof vest when we saw him get shot at the end of season two — and Nathan may have staged the shooting himself. Apparently there are clues, if you watch the sequence carefully. Also, in season three we'll see a lot of Nathan and Claire interacting as father and daughter, and Nathan and Peter will try to bring their mom back from the dark side. Also, Nathan may eventually die. [Heroes Television]
- Sun's pregnancy will probably go on for another two seasons on Lost, because everything moves more slowly on the island. Insert your own joke here. Also, there's a funeral in this week's Lost. And next week Libby is back in a flashback. We only see Walt briefly next week, and he still looks like a nine-year-old somehow. And then that's it for Walt for the rest of the season. There's no time travel regarding Walt after all. And here are three more preview clips from this week's episode! [E! Online]
- The "special character" whom Georgia Moffett plays in an upcoming Doctor Who episode has widely been predicted to be a daughter of the Doctor, created from the Doctor's DNA. But one fan has an alternate theory, based on a new picture of Georgia: Maybe she's playing a clone of Rose Tyler instead? (Moffett is the real-life daughter of former Who star Peter Davison.) [SunnyTyler001]
- On an upcoming Smallville, someone gets paralyzed, and someone else dies. And Lex is getting very close to figuring out Clark's secret. [E! Online again.]
- And here are some new Iron Man pics, from a promotional site put together by car-maker Audi. It also features a couple of car commercials with a bit of Iron Man footage in them. [Rope Of Silicon]