This Is Google's Real Profit Source

We may earn a commission from links on this page.

At the end of the day, it's not Android, it's not Google TV, it's not YouTube or anything else. Search: 95%. All the rest: 5%. A one-trick pony. A $11.72-billion-profit one-trick pony, but a one-trick pony nonetheless. [Data from SAI]