I must be getting old, because when I look at these Augmented Reality Lego, instead of thinking "cool!", I think "In my day, we just used regular Lego and they were just fine for us."
- Each player is equipped with a toy standing on a base and Augmented Reality glasses (Head mounted display).
- Before the game begins, players can equip their respective toy with different capacities (health, shield, camouflage, weapons) on a limited number.
- Then, players can prepare together the battlefield (game space) with real objects.
- Both players start on both sides of the battlefield and the party can now begin.
- The game is turn-based, players play successively in a limited time.
- They can alternately move, attack, heal, use stealth, protect themselves with shields, switch weapons etc.
- Each weapon has a specific range of distance and a special power.
- Real obstacles can obstruct the field of vision allowing players to hide themselves.
- The goal is to kill his opponent by strategically using all possibilities of game.