There's an epidemic sweeping this nation: grown-ass men, unable to take even the most basic care of themselves. For just the cost of a cup of coffee every day, you can help these adult dudes act like adults. Won't you please call today?
For the rest of this week's top comedy videos, head on over to SplitSider. Now for the news!
- Former SNL cast member Gary Kroeger wrote about what it's like to be hired and then fired by the show.
- Seinfeld writer Andy Cowan told us about writing "The Opposite," one of the best Seinfeld episodes ever.
- We dug up Dratch & Fey, Tina Fey and Rachel Dratch's old pre-SNL stage show.
- We examined whether or not being a comedian is a sign of mental illness.
- Remember the time Jerry Seinfeld roasted Tommy Chong on the Playboy Channel? No?
- We looked at the inside story of LA standup mainstay The Meltdown, and talked to hosts Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray about bringing it to Comedy Central.
- We talked to standups Kurt Braunohler, Sheng Wang, and Joe Zimmerman.
- The future-filled trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine 2 arrived.
- We highlighted "Compliments" as a web video you should check out.
- We rounded up the very best of this week's comedy podcasts.
- Conan showed off his acting chops in his cameo from Shartopus vs. Pteracuda.
- Weird Al released all of the videos from his new album Mandatory Fun just in time for it to go to #1 on the Billboard charts.
- We got a glimpse of the upcoming Simpsons World app, which will allow you to stream every episode of The Simpsons ever.
- We got the details on the fifth season of Louie.
- CBS confirmed that Colbert is staying in NYC at the Ed Sullivan Theater when he takes over for Letterman.