Facebook is now a publicly traded company, weeeeeeeee! What you didn't buy in? We didn't either. Here's what to do with your $41 instead.
Unless you've got millions of dollars and huge portfolio with a major firm, you didn't get that $38 asking price before the bell. Now it's at $41. Who know what'll be later but, shit, some of us don't even have that much to spare, anyway. Long-term investments? Bah. Plus, I want a sandwich.
Here's to the instant gratification $41 can provide:
- A new pair of Levi's
- Minetta Black Label Burger and a pint of Old Speckled Hen. Plus tax. And a $4.03 tip.
- Ten minutes with an Eastern European cam girl
- A tank of gas
- The Avengers in IMAX 3-D. Twice.
- A pedicure
- My water bill
- 53.52% of a ticket to Sea World
- Thirty minutes with a Western European cam girl
- Birth control
- Game of Thrones season 1 on DVD
- Half of this:
- Three cases of these:
- A set of these:
- A ticket to see GZA perform Liquid Swords
- Two bottles of lovely white wine
- A week's worth of groceries
- Two day's worth of cigarettes
- A year's worth of lighters
- 1.9 grams of weed and a Dutch
- 190 cheap dumplings
- A $41 hoodie
- A dozen Belon Oysters
- A Groupon cleaning service
- 8 oz of lovely coffee
- An AeroPress
- A Holga
- Three bottles of lovely beer
- One share of Microsoft and a sandwich