A person known as Caveman Robot is the curator of a blog called "Bad Spock Drawings," which boasts the fittingly ungrammatical subtitle "Artist Are Asked to Make a Bad Spock Drawing!" And yes, the drawings submitted by "artist" are quite bad. For some reason, Spock seems to be at his worst when strumming an instrument, though there are also an inordinate number of pictures where Spock's face seems covered in boogers or pimples. You won't be able to look away from this collection, especially when there are such clearly-stated criteria for submitting your own drawing.
Caveman Robot writes that you should only submit a bad Spock drawing if it meets the following criteria:
0. When some else looks at it they should ask you "is that meant to be Spock?!" with an interrobang at the end!?
1. Hackneyed, maybe you were drunk when you drew it
2. Totally Punk Rock, you should actual break your pen when drawing it
3. Ham fisted, as if you had not understanding of form
4. Half Baked, the dumber Spock looks the better
5. Sloppy, as if a chimp with metal hooks for hands dipped them in ink
7. Don't let your ability to draw (or lack there of) get in the way of drawing Bad Spocks!
8. Not Spock with a beard that is Evil Spock from the Dark Mirror Universe!
9. What happen to Number 6?
10. If you don't like Star Trek all the better!
11. YOU SHOULD CREATE IT YOURSELF, IT CAN BE A DIGITAL COLLAGE, AS LONG CREATED BY YOU!
I am now a happier person for knowing that ?! is actually known as an "interrobang." I am also happier because I have seen the Worst Spock of All, below, and lived to survive. Rock Spock by Oda and Sami Lill. Worst Spock of All by Erica Glasier.