Vote 2020 graphic
Everything you need to know about and expect during
the most important election of our lifetimes

Netflix Watch Instantly Online Video Finally Landing on Macs

Illustration for article titled Netflix Watch Instantly Online Video Finally Landing on Macs

As part of its earnings call, Netflix dropped the bit they intend to finally launch their all-you-can-eat Watch Instantly online video service for Macs later this year. The only holdup is/has been the lack of a Mac-native DRM system that Hollywood approves as sufficiently draconian. Hurray! Sorta. Mostly. [Electronista]

Advertisement

Share This Story

Get our newsletter

DISCUSSION

@shawn_dude:

Microsoft has over 80% of the home market which makes it the obvious first choice.

Really, only 80%? What is the other 20%? I am truly curious as everything I have seen shows the Windows percentage at well over 90%, but maybe I am misunderstanding something.