The iPhone 5C not cheap enough for you? Funny or Die says Apple should make a legitimately crappy phone called the iPhone 5F. All it does is play snake, tether, charge without a lightning cable and let you use your friend's iPhones. You wanted cheap, right?
- Chris Lilley will return as Ja’mie from Summer Heights High in a new series called Ja’mie: Private School Girl, premiering on HBO November 24.
- A Breaking Bad spinoff about Saul Goodman is moving forward at AMC. We also talked to Bob Odenkirk about his book, Hollywood Said No! which he wrote with David Cross. They promoted the release of their book on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Reddit, and as correspondents on The Daily Show.
- We brought you the oral history of Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.
- We released our Guide to Vancouver’s Comedy Scene.
- We talked to Matt Besser and Matt Walsh about the UCB book, Ken Marino about his new movie Bad Milo, and Ike Barinholtz about The Mindy Project.
- Tina Fey will host the SNL Season 39 Premiere on September 28, with Miley Cyrus and Bruce Willis to follow.
- Here's a list of the 20 best characters from Conan O'Brien's late night shows, including Andy's Little Sister, Masturbating Bear, and Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog.
- We ranked Yahoo’s 5 new comedy shows from worst to first.
- Patton Oswalt tweeted fake movie ideas and wished "one catastophic failure" upon young comedians on Worst I Ever Bombed.
- Season 2 of the Eric Andre Show will premiere October 3rd.
- We looked inside Adult Swim's surreal horror comedy The Heart, She Holler.
- Jimmy Kimmel revealed that a viral video of a twerking girl was a hoax and he was behind it. Even Jimmy Fallon was fooled by the video.
- We looked back at Action Family, Chris Elliot's family sitcom/gritty crime drama.
- We recommended the week’s best podcasts.