With all the adoring praise being heaped on Apple's iPhone, it's about time someone starting noticing its flaws. Newlaunches has its list of gripes here; ours is forthcoming. Top five shortcomings of the iPhone according to Newlaunches:
1. 2-megapixel camera when others have 5-megapixel shooters on board
2. 5-hour talk time: not enough battery life
3. No expansion slot. Go for the 8-gig model and that's it.
4. No 3G: EDGE is so last year
5. No removable battery: You mean we can't take along a spare battery? WTF?
Stay tuned for our take from the BlamzModo, one of the few/the proud who have actually manhandled the thing.
Top 5 Technical drawbacks of the iPhone [Newlaunches]