Yesterday passed in a blur with a big Apple logo stamped all over it thanks to Steve's Summer Camp show-n-tell: new iThis, shiny iThat, updated iThingies a go-go. But we had lots of other cool things:
• Gigantastic amazing flying yacht, probably made made in Mon Calamari.
• Playing Halo 2 with Wiimote doesn't make Master Chief grow a moustache, talk italian.
• Talking about Mario, we played with the NES emulator for iPhone. It wasn't that fun.
• DARPA wants to create Wolverine. Idiots.
• Hello Kitty is merciless and punishes Thai policemen by shaming them.
• The HTC Advantage is available now from Amazon.
• Titanic Fujitsu TV has pixels the size of LEGO pieces.
• Mini-water fountain toothbrush helps you rinse whatever week you decide to clean your teeth.
• The Nokia N81 mock-up looks... like a mock-up.