Have some time to kill? YouTube has just announced its most popular videos of 2015, which include everything from dance crazes to Justin Bieber doing karaoke in a car. You can watch them here.
It’s worth noting that YouTube has chosen the most popular clips not just on the absolute number of views, but by taking into account shares, comments, likes and other indicators of popularity to identify what it calls the ‘top trending’ videos.
Regardless, they still racked up a whole lot of views: YouTube claims that these ten videos alone accounted for 25 million hours of viewing this year. So watching them once more shouldn’t hurt.
1. Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn
2. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
3.Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!
4. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
5. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon
6. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke
7. 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys
8. Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain’s Got Talent 2015
9. Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off)
10. Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition
G/O Media may get a commission
Apple AirPods Max
Experience Next-Level Sound
Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you