Today you can get yourself an awesome blu-ray collection in one click. Amazon is offering the Best of Warner Bros. 50 Film Collection for $185, which is over $400 off the original retail price, and quite the bargain for 50 amazing films. Even if you managed to get all of these separately for $10/pop, that would have still been 500 bucks. The best part of this deal is definitely that collection includes both the physical blu-rays and digital copies, future-proofing your collection or providing you with a whole lot of gifts for your friends.
• Logitech Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earbuds w/ Mic and controls ($9) | MidnightBox via 9to5Toys | Originally $40
• Turtle Beach Ear Force XP300 Wireless Gaming Headset ($100) | Amazon | Matches lowest price ever
• Microsoft Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset with Bluetooth ($20) | KMart | Lowest price ever, add to cart to see price
• TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for PS3 - Black ($40) | Amazon | Matches lowest price ever
• Refurbished Vizio 50" 1080p Smart TV ($470) | Woot
• Panasonic 55" 120Hz 3D Smart IPS LED HDTV + 2 pair 3D glasses ($1100) | Amazon via DealNews | $1500+ elsewhere
• Seagate Momentus 750GB 7200rpm SSD Hybrid Drive ($100) | Amazon
Tablets and Phones
To get all the gaming deals all the time, check out the Kotaku Moneysaver. I would know.
• PC/Mac Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition ($35) | Amazon
• 3DS Animal Crossing New Leaf ($30) | Amazon | Normally $40
Couple of Canon deals but they weren't good enough.
• FREE Tiny Wings, Badland, Where's My Water, Infinity Blade 2, Swords and Sorcery, more. | via Kotaku
• FREE Order and Chaos via IGN
• FREE Reeder via Lifehacker
• FREE Skater Sk8ter | Amazon
• Amazon Clothing 20% off 75+ | Use code SMMR2013
• Waring Professional Toaster Oven ($30) | Amazon | Matches lowest price ever
• FREE Ice Cream Bar with 7-Eleven app
Gizmodo Wants You!
Gizmodo is looking for someone passionate and knowledgeable about both deals and tech to take over Gizmodo, and who better to do it than a long-time reader?
Join us every weekday at 3pm ET for Dealzmodo, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Gizmodo readers the best tech deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.