We've been telling you all of the deals you shouldn't miss for Black Friday, plus how to survive while getting exactly what you want. Well, Electronic House goes in the other direction, pointing out seven Black Friday "deals" you should avoid because you can get the same (or better) deal right now somewhere else. Topping the list are the Canon SD1100IS digital camera at Sears, which is currently cheaper at Amazon, and the Sharp LC-52SB55U HDTV at Circuit City, which is $200 cheaper at Best Buy as we speak. [Electronic House Image: Getty]
More Advice for the Black Friday Fray:
• The aforementioned Ultimate Survival Guide.
• 5 Gadgets You Can't Skimp On (And How to Save Money Buying Them)
• <a href="Best of Black Friday Deals Complete Roundup">All the best deals in one place
• Plus these late breaking ones from Cupertino: Apple Black Friday Deals Include Some Decent Third-Party Discounts
• Warnings: 7 Crappy Black Friday "Deals" That Aren't Really
• How To Choose an HDTV on Black Friday (or Any Day)
• How to set up that new HDTV you just got.
• Brutally Honest Black Friday Ads Showcase Retailers on the Brink
Why You Might Want to Avoid Shopping on Black Friday, altogether:
• 10 Reasons We're Doomed: Black Friday Edition
• WalMart Worker Trampled to Death by Deal-Crazed Black Friday Shoppers