For the first time since the 80s PCs no longer account for the majority of DRAM memory use. Blame the iPhone. [Reuters]

DISCUSSION

nickclinite01
Nick Clinite

That's a misquote. For the first time it has fallen below 50%, but 49% is still a majority when the other 51% is a mix of "mobile devices, workplace workstations, servers, etc." (i.e., it is a majority without a 50-point lead).