Two things here in what seems to be the world's first Twittercide: don't use your computer while taking a bath. And if for whatever reason you do, don't be like this 17-year-old Romanian girl and risk your well-being to Tweet.
Giving Optimus Prime a Proper Back Story | io9 Interview
The Austrian times says that Maria Barbu was, in fact, in the tub while using Twitter when she likely reached to plug in her charger with a wet hand, electrocuting herself in the process. You smell that? Yeah, that's a Darwin Award in the making. [Austrian Times]