Here are the top five most useful iPhone apps we've come across so far.
• iPhone AIM Chat: No iChat? Use Web-based iChat. AIM only.
• The Gas finder app and OneTrip shopping list: Save money and time
• Digg: An interface to browse digg. Great until Digg makes an iPhone-friendly version of their site.
• Chess: No games on the iPhone means this bandwidth light app will occupy you on the bus, plus make you look like a pseud-intellectual if you play this instead of Bejewelled.
• LivePhone: Look up Xbox Live profiles. Great for gamerscore nerds like us. Ok, me.