If you want decent audio on the go and don't want a pair of clunky over-ear headphones, a great choice is the Klipsch S4i. They're a go-to recommendation for sub-$100 earphones on forums like HeadFi and Reddit, and they made Gizmodo's value list back in December. They're already a relatively cheap earphone that produces solid sound. But every dollar counts when you're buying tech, and right now they're at Amazon's lowest historical price.
$45 dollars nets you a pair of black Klipsch S4i earbuds with free shipping. This is the version with a remote and mic, and it usually retails for $60 and up elsewhere, and it's even priced lower than the remoteless version. If you had a feeling your stock earbuds weren't quite cutting it, today's a great day to give the S4i a shot. [Amazon]
Dealzmodo will quickly become your favorite Twitter: Follow @dealzmodo
• Salt + Pepper Shakers That Look Like Batteries ($6.88) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $10
• Cupcake Stand ($9) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $15
• LEGO Star Wars Republic Troopers ($10.47) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $14
• Cuisinart Griddler/Panini Press ($38) | Amazon via Brand Name Coupons | Originally $60
• Humble Bundle 5 ($6.64) | Humble Bundle via Reddit
• Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC ($16) | Green Man Gaming via Reddit | Originally $20 | Use coupon code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS
• Darksiders II ($17) | Steam via Reddit | Originally $50
• Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ($30) | Amazon via Brand Name Coupons | Originally $60
• Nike+ Kinect ($33) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $60
• Halo 4 ($35) | Amazon via Brand Name Coupons | Originally $60
• Crysis 3 ($40) | Gamestop via Dealzon | Originally $60
I didn't see any sales, but to be honest, at the moment I'd just get a Roku 3.
• 32" Spectre 3DTV ($300) | Newegg via HDTVaholic | Originally $400 | Save another 10% with V.Me and code VMEPROMOMAR13
• 60" Panasonic Viera TC-P60GT50 Plasma HDTV ($1680) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $2000
• Sony Alpha DLSR + Kit Lens ($798) | Buydig via Cameraaholic | Originally $1000 | Was $1000, but prices dropping now because of new Sony DSLRs
• Canon T4i + 18-135mm Lens + Extras ($799) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $900
On January 30, the deal of the day was a 250GB Samsung 840 SSD for $150. That was a great price for that drive, and at $0.60 a GB, a great price for solid state storage in general. But today that price got beat by Tiger Direct — they're selling the 250GB model for $150, and it comes down to $140 with the code SUN85366. [
Tiger Direct] Between 2:30 and 3:00 Tiger Direct bumped the price $10, which matches the DotD price from a month ago. It's still a good deal, but not as good as it was this morning.
• Free Adidas Poster ($0) | Adidas via Reddit | Originally $1
Free USB Outlet for Handypeople ($0) | Lowes via | Originally $5
• Febreze Air Freshener Sample ($0) | Wordpresstiger via Reddit | Originally $1
• Free Car Horn Suppressor ($0) | Stophonkaholism via Reddit | Originally $1
• Free Typefaces ($0) | Linotype via Reddit | Originally $100
A note on Dealzmodo: We're professional shoppers. We wade through virtual mall after cyber storefront to figure out what's actually a bargain. Yes, we make money if you end up buying. That's capitalism, but we're absolutely looking out for your best interest. Read this if you want to know more.