It's the "holy crap it's been a while iPad! CES! Christmas!" edition. This month (or so), we've got m-m-m-multitouch maps, good eats, movies and blawgs.
To see everything on one page, click here.
Other Android App News
• An Embryonic Build of Firefox for Android
• Motoblur Makes Its Way to Verizon via Devour
• A Neat Video of 50 Android Games
• How to Overclock the Crap Outta Your Droid
• How to Circumvent Android 2.1's Word Filter
• T-Mobile's Bundling DoubleTwist for Media Syncing with New Android Phones
• A Guide to Tethering Your Android Phone
• HTC's Espresso Sense UI for Droid, If You Can Hack It
• Our Nexus One Review
This list is in no way definitive. If you've spotted a great app that hit the store this month, give us a heads up or, better yet, your firsthand impressions in the comments. And for even more apps: see our previous monthly roundups here. See ya next month.