President-elect Donald Trump is holding his first press conference since July—the one where he literally encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails. And with the countless controversies swirling, this press conference should be pretty interesting. Here’s how to watch, no cable required.
The event is scheduled to start at 11am Eastern, 8am Pacific, and 7pm Moscow time. But Trump isn’t exactly known for his punctuality, so don’t panic if he’s a few minutes late.
PBS News Hour also has a YouTube stream, which you can watch below. None of these options require logins.
If you prefer watching on your devices and have a cable login, you can choose from the options below. We call these the “half-cord” options. Not quite cordcutting. But something close.
- You can watch CNN Go on your iPhone or iPad, Android, and Windows Phone.
- You can fire up the CNN mobile apps for Kindle Fire and Windows 10.
- Or you can watch using the CNN app for Apple TV and Roku.
- You can watch Fox News on your iPhone or iPad, and Android.
- You can fire up the Fox News mobile apps for Kindle Fire and Windows 10.